fall

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Days!

I'm not sure how many people know this about me, but.... I HATE SNOW. No lie. I dont like to be cold, I dont like my clothes getting wet and then being REALLY cold, and I just dont like it. Yet, here it is snowing and what I am so happy about? Covering with my blanket, eating junk food, watching tv and reading books, and being completely content with my laziness. =). And to make it even better my brother and Lyssa are coming to hang out with us for the rest of the day. It couldn't get much better than this (unless chase and dee brought the baby over which wont happen since it is snowing). This makes me remember how much fun I had during the snow last year. I think I'll leave you with some pictures of my fun I had during the last snow storm. Stay warm!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. You hate snow? Oh I love snow. Maybe you will enjoy it more when you see your little one out playing in it next winter.

    ReplyDelete