So everyone keeps making thankful posts. Here is my list of things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving:
1. I am having a baby. =) yes I am ten weeks along now and cant wait!
2. I became an aunt last Thursday. He is absolutely precious and beautiful. His name is Eli. I love him more than anything.
3. Family- I have an amazing family. YES they drive me nuts, YES they get into my business, and YES i love them anyway. I am also blessed to have an amazing family-in-law. Most people complain about their in-laws, but I can truly tell you that I am blessed with ones that love me like I am their own daughter.
4. Friends- sort of my second family. I have friends that have stuck by me through everything. They are loyal and know when to come in and try to cheer me up.
5. My husband- The love of my life. He takes care of me, knows how to cheer me up, knows how to make me laugh, and loves me for me!
6. My Cheer Squad- They are so great this year and have such good attitudes. I am very blessed to have become friends with these beautiful women.
7. My Job- I love working at Memorial Road Church of Christ. I love the people there and the atmosphere. It isn't stressful and my co-workers have become my friends/family.
Those are just a few things I am thankful for. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.