Ok, this morning Jacob and I started to make a check list. Some of these are serious... the majority are not, but thats just how we are.
1. Pack and move into new apartment
2. Get nursery together
3. Chop off hair so Mason can't pull on it (this is not going to happen)
4. Jacob shave beard into a mustache only
5. Get political views
6. Get the "Dont you dare do that in public" look down
7. Paige- learn how to cook a lot of casseroles
8. Start using phrases, such as, "We dont act like that, do we?"
9. Jacob- learn more about sports and cars
10. Become oblivious to popular terms and slang used by the kids "nowadays," but still try to use them to seem cool.
Yep, we are going to be great parents. =)