Yes, I know I posted this back in October, BUT I FINALLY get to knock at least one item off my list. I have started watching the top 100 videos and am almost to Exodus in the Bible, Dee and I are also doing well in our running. Hopefully more will be knocked off this list sooner than later!
30 before 30:
1. Grow hair out to mid-back
2. Go to New York
3. Read the Bible all the way through
4. Go to Africa on a mission trip to the Village of Hope.
5. Get in the car with the hubby and baby and just drive somewhere.
6. Run a 5k
7. Get a new car
8. Learn how to ski.
9. Somehow conquer my fear of heights……
10. Perform a kind deed to at least 5 strangers without expecting something in return
11. Take a cooking class
12. Have one more baby
13. Start looking more into adoption or fostering a baby
14. Get my last tattoo
15. Learn to drive a stick shift
16. Try to learn French again
17. Be debt free from student loans.
18. Buy our first home
19. Take a dance class
20. Get to my goal weight and stay there
21. Spend a day at the spa
22. Get a puppy!
23. Take a photography class
24. Take the top 100 films off of AFI, AMC, and IMDB and put together a list of 100 great movies I have never seen and watch them
25. Go on a cruise
26. Get better at sewing again
27. Build an awesome fort in our living room
28. Play a few games at the casino (just for fun)
29. Visit Vegas and watch a show or two
Find the perfect little black dress - 1/1/12 YAY New years dress that will look cute anywhere!