fall

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love and Baby Mason

I have got to say that I have been very happy lately (it probably has something to do with the fact that I am no longer nauseous 24/7). I am so blessed with a husband who loves me unconditionally. It is a great feeling to know that even though you may do stupid things that you can come home to a husband who wont even ask questions, just hugs you until you feel better. Gotta love it. Then there are you friends, your true friends, the ones that have stuck by your side through everything, the ones that you can go a month without talking to but as soon as you see each other its like you were never apart, I love these friends. They are the best kind, so Tabs, Rox, AWags, Jess, and Jen (even tho you are so far away) thank you so much for being the people that I can always rely on. 
On Thursday we found out that we are going to have a baby boy! His name will be Mason Tyler Bailey. My love for him is bigger than anything I could imagine and he isnt even here yet. Its crazy to think that in just a few short months I will be holding him. 
Anyway, just wanted to be a little sappy because well I just havent felt this happy in a while. Here are some pics:





Love <3

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited. I hope you know I checked online so much on the 20th to see if you had said the gender yet. I am so happy for you, you are going to be such a great mom. Love you & Baby Mason!

    ReplyDelete