fall

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!

I've never been a huge fanatic about bringing in the New Year, but since my anniversary is New Year's Day I have started to get a little more excited. Tomorrow is Jacob and I's 2 year anniversary. I have such a loving husband and I great marriage. I am so thankful. 

There was a ton that happened in 2010. 
In March I went to nationals with some of the best girls I know.... the girls of OC cheer. I love them so much.

 In April, I watched my amazing husband graduate from college.

 Mindi and Valon got married in the summer. 
'
We went to Honduras!!!!!!!!!

Some of our best friends left for New Zealand =( ** Miss them all the time** 

In October we found out that I was expecting a baby!!! 

I got an adorable nephew in November. 


And in December I graduated from college!! 


2011-BRING IT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment