fall

Friday, June 3, 2011

Something Fun

So, I took this from my dear friend Taylor. It looked fun and well, honestly, I am bored. Enjoy!!!

A. Age:  23
B. Bed size: Queen, which is great because I like to cuddle so Jacob can't get away from me =).
C. Chore that you hate: I love to fold laundry, but hate the actual part of putting it up.
D. Dogs: I dont have one yet, but I cannot wait to get one
.
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast... yum
F. Favorite color: Pink!!!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play: I tried to play the guitar... but I just really am bad at it.
J. Job title: I work in the Prison Ministry office at Memorial Road and I am also a teacher at Sonshine School
K. Kids: We are expecting our first little one in 2 weeks!!!
L. Live: Edmond, Oklahoma
M. Mother's name: Brenda
N. Nicknames: Pudge, Princess, Paigey Waigey
O. Overnight hospital stays: Havent had any, until Mason comes of course
P. Pet peeve: When people bite their forks when they eat!
Q. Quote from a movie: "That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is." - The Notebook
 R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters in law, 1 almost sister in law =)
T. Time you wake up: between 9 and 10am
U. Underwear: Always....
V. Vegetable you hate: Spinach
W. What makes you run late: I am never late really, but if I am its usually because I'm waiting for someone else
X. X-Rays you've had: I have had a few, mostly from cheerleading injuries
Y. Yummy food that you make: Oreo Cheesecake
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants!

No comments:

Post a Comment