fall

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Challenge Day 19

Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Ok honestly, I have no idea what a picture and a letter means. So I am probably going to mess up this post. Please don't judge.
So here is my picture... and now I'll write them a letter? Hope this is right!

Jen and Logan, You have NO Idea how much we truly miss the two of you. I miss having my long talks with Jen and Jacob misses his camping buddy. We absolutely cannot wait for you guys to come home. I know I am all hormonal and I cry often, but I seriously cannot express how much we miss you both. We are so proud of the lives you are touching in New Zealand and all the work that you have done, but its time to come home now =). Love you guys.

Paige and Jacob

*Let me repeat, please do not judge me if I did this one completely wrong*


No comments:

Post a Comment