fall

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Honduras

One of the great things that I got to do this summer is go to the amazing city of Tegucigalpa, Honduras. My husband and I decided to go this year for a mission trip. When we got there we met up with Dudley Chancey, Mary Watson, Amy Kelly, Kayla Tur, Abby, Joe,and John DeSteiguer and an amazing youth group from North Carolina.  While we were there Jacob and I also brought some clothes from A Hand Called Ruth (*I'll explain this at the bottom). The people of Honduras have stolen my heart. Here are some of my pictures from the trip:











*A Hand Called Ruth- a non profit that my sister in law (Deanna Layman), a friend of ours (Karlie Scharrer), and I started in October 2007 providing clothing to children in need*

1 comment:

  1. PAIGE! YOU GOT A BLOG!

    I want to see you pronto - then we can both blog about it ;)
    Love you - call me tonight and tell me what is going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete